Administration of Concessions
1) On-Screen Options Concession
2) Off-Peak Concession
The Concession Schemes are only available to individual clients that meet the scheme criteria and are not available to brokers amalgamating individual client trades. For this purpose only, the definition of an individual client encompasses a single client trading through a broker and the principal (House) trading activity of an organisation that provides brokerage services.
Administration of Concession Schemes:
1) The Lodgement Forms must be completed and endorsed by a ASX 24 Clearing Participant.
2) ASX 24 Clearing Participants will be required to lodge a prescribed form (attached) with the ASX 24 no later than 4.00pm on the 10th Business Day after the relevant calendar quarter, on behalf of each client seeking the Concession. No Concession will be available in the case of late lodgements (i.e. lodgement not permitted after 10 business days).
3) If requested to do so by ASX 24, Clearing Participants must provide a list of all individual trades (including product code, volume and trade time) making up the traded volume specified in the Lodgement Form, within 2 business days of such request.
4) The timely lodgement of the forms is the responsibility of ASX 24 Clearing Participants and their clients.
5) ASX 24 will in turn adjust the relevant billing statements of ASX 24 Clearing Participants so that ASX 24 Clearing Participants can in turn bill their clients accordingly.
6) It will be the responsibility of ASX 24 Clearing Participants to bill their clients in accordance with the processes required for the Concession. ASX 24 will accept no liability for the failure of the Clearing Participant to accurately report the trading volume of the market participant. Where any inaccuracy occurs, which in turn leads to an erroneous payment, it is a matter between the client and Clearing Participant. No claims will lie against ASX 24 or ASX Clear (Futures).
On behalf of their customers, ASX 24 Clearing Participants are requested to fax or email their forms to:
Fax: 02 9227 0553
Australian Securities Exchange Limited
20 Bridge Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Please find the quarterly rebate claim form for option trades executed between 1st October 2012 and 31 March 2014, at the following link or see the PDF below.